Individual and governmental action should be taken to inhibit vast tracts of forests from vanishing

phuongphamviet 1 / -  

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 - DEFORESTATION

Deforestation caused by human activity is happening in many parts of the world with serious results for the environment. What do you think can be done to sove this problem?

Answer:

Falling a swath of trees for personal commercial purpose is occurring in myriad parts of the world, hence environmental damage. Prompt individual and governmental action should be taken to inhibit vast tracts of forests from vanishing.

Fundamentally, trees play an essential role in providing habitat for wildlife, also a natural defense against environmental pollution. Accordingly, cutting down woodland means wrecking residence of many life forms- both terrestrial and aquatic. Moreover, logging practice keep pollutants airborne which outcome is the mixture of contaminations and water vapor, then form acid rain.

Due to these underlying reasons mentioned-above, solutions are given to tackle this urgent society problem. Firstly, paper consumption should be gradually reduced in publishing company. In return, it is vital for readers to read online books rather than traditional one. This practice ,to some extent, might contribute to the reduction in people's use of paper in particular and deforestation in general. Secondly, government's duty is to regulate strict law about illegal logging to save trees from evaporating. Otherwise, it is necessary for each person to feel duty bound to raise individual awareness about the numerous benefits that forests yield to mankind.

From my perspective, I strongly believe that it is human mission to save the integrity of our trusted- friend, tree. Personal and Social steps should be taken immediately to slow deforestation.
The essay is only 221 words. I am afraid that the wordcount deduction will be difficult for your work to overcome. This essay is immediately a strong contender for a failing score. Always bear in mind that the word minimum is 250 and provide that count as your least written word number.

Prompt individual and ...forests from vanishing.

These are not solutions to the problem. So, you did not respond to the direct question as required. The essay is nowmissing a thesis sentence.

Fundamentally, trees play an essential then form acid rain...

You have gone off base in terms of discussion instructions. This whole paragraph is unrelated to the discussion task. There should only be 2 paragraphs explaining your proposed solutions. 1 paragraph per solution.

Unfortunately this presentation fails to satisfy the prompt and scoring requirements in several ways. It is a failed discussion presentation

Home / Writing Feedback / Individual and governmental action should be taken to inhibit vast tracts of forests from vanishing