Individuals working hard get paid less in comparison to highly qualified in companies. Do you agree?

santina7 1 / 1  

strength demanding jobs and salaries

There is a view that the individuals who have physically demanding jobs are paid less in contrast to the highly skilled ones in companies. However, I agree with this statement to certains extent as there are number of workers with strength demanding jobs and lucrative salaries.

To begin with, physically demanding jobs, such as construction and farm labourers are not required to hold any qualification and skillset to work. This is the main reason why they are usually less paid in contrast to the jobs in coorporate enviroment where you are required to have education credentials and the skillset. This is important because most of the individuals working in companies have spent significant amount of their time and money in gaining education and experience. Conversely, one can start working as a labourer or cleaner in factory without any education and skills.

However, there are also numerous strength demanding jobs that have lucrative salaries as compared to their counterpart working in offices. For instance, mechanical engineers and carpenters spend most of their time in workshops running around working without any rest and get paid highly as compared to a general designer in the same firm. Furthermore, these jobs also require competent workforce in order to excel in their work due to required precision. Argument goes that most of the physicaly demanding jobs in top companies, such as Rolls Royce are paid more than the administration jobs.

To recapitulate, although most of the physically demanding jobs require no skills and education, therefore, are paid less than the highly skilled office jobs, I believe this is not universaly true as there are many physically demanding jobs that have lucrative salaries.
Bettie Orion 3 / 11  
Hi! Here are my suggestions. Hope it'll be helpful:
+ as there a are number of workers
+ in a coorporate environment
+ to have educational credentials
+ spent a significant amount of their time in gaining
+there are also numerous strength highly demanding jobs that ...
+ ... get paid highly higher as compared to ...
There is a discrepancy between the discussion instruction in your title and the discussion response that you gave in your prompt paraphrase. A simple agree or disagree discussion question does not require an extent response to the same question. Only and extent question requires an extent response. Since you did not post the proper prompt for the discussion, I cannot review and advise you regarding a proper response method. So I will focus on your general errors instead.

By writing 277 words, I was expecting that you would have properly reviewed, revised, and finalized your essay content. Yet I found several errors in your presentation starting with:

Spelling:
certains - certain
cooporate - corporate
enviroment - environment
physicaly - physically
universaly - universally

You know how to use the words, you know how it is pronounced, but you do not know how to spell it, so you should familiarize yourself with proper spelling. Try to read more English materials so that you can become more familiar with word usage and spelling.

Conciseness:
in order to - to ( less words sometimes come across clearer than phrase presentations.)
are required to - must

Formality:
reason why - reason (phrase used is too informal)

Kindly provide the prompt next time so that I can give you a more complete review of your work. The content of your presentation is scored heavily when compared to these errors which are more grammar related.
OP santina7 1 / 1  
A simple agree or disagree discussion question does not require an extent response to the same question. Only and extent question requires an extent response.

Thank you for the response.
Do you mean that I answered for the question " to what extent do you agree" but that is apparently not mentioned in the question?

Home / Writing Feedback / Individuals working hard get paid less in comparison to highly qualified in companies. Do you agree?