INDONESIA COLLABORATED WITH OTHER COUNTRIES IN TERMS OF MARITIME SECTOR

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
The government of Indonesia in collaborate with more than 30 companies from Norway and Denmark started to discuss regarding commercial business, specially in maritime sector. The idea of establishing cooperation with several companies in the other nations can become a brilliant idea to strengthen Indonesia' maritime powers. Susi Pudjiastuti, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister, said that these countries were perfect to become partnership as they also taok maritime traditions into consideration such as a question of all integrated water transportation and fish farming business. Astonishingly, along with the development of maritime sector in Indonesia, Eric Hansen, an expert of Odense Maritime Technology, promised that he will make a contribution to share knowledge with Indonesian ship operators.

thejakartapost
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi, these are my thought towards your summary

The government of Indonesia[The Indonesia government ], which is in collaborate with (...) and Denmark, started to discuss ...
... with several companies inwith the other nations ...
... and Fisheries Minister, said that these countries wereare perfect to (...) they also taoktook maritime traditions ...

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / INDONESIA COLLABORATED WITH OTHER COUNTRIES IN TERMS OF MARITIME SECTOR