[ESSAY]: INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS AND THE DUTY FOR GLOBAL WARMING. AGREE OR NOT ?

Shinigami97 10 / 16 1  
Topic: Rich industrialised nations are responsible for global warming so it is their duty to find a remedy. Do you agree?

There is no doubt that the global warming is currently a burning issue affecting adversely all nations in the world. It is said that the underlying causes of this problem are mainly addressed to the rich industrialized nations whose assumed responsibility is to seek to remedy. However, it leads to a debate of whether this onerous duty should be solely handled by a particular group of country or it is discharged by a whole world. In my perspective, it would probably be every country that must fulfill such fundamental responsibility.

First and foremost, it is inevitable that this global issue results in rapid deterioration due to the industrial countries' excessive reliance on fossil fuels. The emission of carbon dioxide is concerned in the climate change, which is mainly generated from pollution-spewing factories of those nations exploiting fossil fuels as a valuable source. Taking China as an example, in 2008, it accounted for 23.5% of world's CO2 emission, whereby Chinese industry-based economy may not be prevented from consuming fossil fuels. Nevertheless, not only do the rich industrialized countries have to bear the forward consequences, but also other nations will soon face the results

On the other hand, the responsibility should be shared between the countries due to their distinct uses of national resources . There are underdeveloped countries, developing countries and developed countries. Typically, underdeveloped and developing ones are unlikely to afford modern technology and have proper methodologies to create high-quality manufacturing infrastructure, resulting in the over-controlled emission of greenhouse gases affecting the climate. On the contrary, the developed countries or rich industrialized nations are currently using energy substitute to avoid letting the polluting gases into the atmosphere, but the consumption of fossil fuels is still remained.

To sum up, in my view, the world should be in charge of finding a remedy towards this issue rather than solely a group of country bearing this significant duty.

Look forward to receiving your feedback :D
agi 13 / 30 4  
Hi,

I think that you should work more with 3rd paragraph. You should give a enough reasons or supporting points about why all nation should bear proper responsibility. While you presenting disagreeing point, don't disagree your contrast points again.

On the other hand, the responsibility should be shared between among the countries due to their distinct uses of national resources .

There are underdeveloped countries, developing countries and developed countries. Instead, you could write, "In relevance on their economic growth and a various amount of contribution to global warming, they should work on what their involvement is in dealing with it". There should be every countries engagement in reducing greenhouse emission because global warming is affecting on all nations not matter of their wealth and poverty,
There is no doubt that the global warming is currently a burning issue affecting adversely all nations in the world

very good hook :)

It is said that the underlying causes of this problem are mainly addressed to the rich industrialized nations whose assumed responsibility is to seek to remedy.

... your prompt says -

Rich industrialised nations are responsible for global warming

.... so, the approrpriate word is not "addressed", but "caused";
It is said that the underlying causes of this problem are mainly caused by the rich industrialized nations and therefore it is their duty to find solutions for them.

You do not answer the prompt effectively. It is about whether you are agreeing with the statement or not. So, give reasons why every country should be responsible. It does not ask you the causes for this situation.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Hi, I like your body

....find a remedy. Do youagree ?

your prompt wants you to answer agree or not. Consider put clearly your side (I am agree, I am disagree) in the intro and conclusion.

This is my intro
Global Warming is happening issue. The sayings said that rich industrialized country should take responsibility for find solutions, while the others against it. Although this is true I tend to disagree that only rich industrialized country should find the remedy.

Home / Writing Feedback / [ESSAY]: INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS AND THE DUTY FOR GLOBAL WARMING. AGREE OR NOT ?