Task 2 - The influence colour according to the psychologists

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Q : Psychologist have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to the colour schemes when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.

How true is this statement?
How far does colour influence people's health and capacity for work?

Colour has prominent role in designing. Some psychologists believe that applying colour can influence the mood of citizens. Because of this, using colour has to appropriate in several decoration of buildings like offices and hospitals. In this case, I strongly believe that imposing suitable colour in the office can reduce the stress level of workers, as well as in hospital. In addition, it can encourages patients to become healthier.

In the beginning, stress due to the work environment. Stress work which is too long will affect to physical and psychological health problems. A 2013 recent study from Angela Wright, a fame psychologists, states that using red dye in work place seems to be emotional to workers since it leads to psychological welfare as emotional. In addition, the level of working pressure is heavily influenced by the uncomfortable environment. Then, staining on the walls in workspace should use soft colours.

Furthermore, a wide range of hospital's managers reckon that healthy recovery can only be done by a medical way. Yet, a half of people state that this is false statement because dying can influence the patient's health. For instance, applying white can create a sense of peace or the green can bring the calmness. Moreover, the interior of hospitals have a significant effect on the comfortable of patients' healing process. The right approach of interior can reduce stress and scary experienced by the patients.

The aforementioned evidence shows that although the comfortable office can be created by colouring and decorating room, this also applied in the hospitals where with hoping it can alleviate the level of stress and fear feeling.
Guang 2 / 6 2  
Hi, irfan727, I am pursuing IELTS just like you. Some grammar errors are pointed , hoping to help you. Cheers

prominent

Colour has a prominent role in designing.

Because of this, the using of colour has to be appropriate in severalthe decoration of buildings ...

In addition, it can encourages patients to become healthier.

In the beginning, stress due(prep not a verb) tomight be attributed to the work environment. Stress from long working time work which is too long will affect topeople's physical and psychological health problems .

... Wright, a fame psychologists , states that using red ...

... managers reckon that healthy recovery can only be doneaddressed by a medical way.

... have a significant effect on the comfortable(adj)comfort of patients' healing process.
OP irfan727 49 / 68 29  
ok, so we are in the same grade.
btw, thanks for your recommendations

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2 - The influence colour according to the psychologists