Essay about the influence of Education on eating habbit

iuudung 1 / -  

Healthy food education, is it necessary?

Scientists agree that people are damaging their health by eating too much junk food. Some people think that the answer to this problem is to educate people. Others think education will not work. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is believed that people are suffering from loads of health-related issues because of excessive consumption of unhealthy food. Some people hold the thought that education should take responsibility for this phenomenon while others have little faith in this solution. This essay contends that education is such an applicable solution, and it will discuss both points of view.

On the one hand, educating people and raising their awareness towards the hazard of unwholesome food are believed to yield some auspicious outcomes. Firstly, general education can provide people with adequate knowledge of nutrition and food safety. As a result, people would have the competence to distinguish between domestic commodities and junk food which contain lots of detrimental substances. Secondly, knowledge of health-related issues seems beneficial to encourage healthy habits. People would have a nourishing diet if they have opportunities to take part in some extracurricular activities like cooking with healthy ingredients.

On the other hand, it is suspicious that health education is not a one-size-fits-all solution because of the following reasons. To begin with, nobody can deny that junk food has its own good characteristics. For instance, hamburgers or pizzas are considered the best choices for their convenience and delicious tastes while it seems to be time-consuming to prepare for a proper nutritious meal. In addition, some people who experience financial difficulties find it difficult to afford a three-course meal; therefore, they eat junk food on a daily basis despite being aware of its potential consequences.

In conclusion, there are many different opinions about whether education could help to reduce people's consumption of fast food. In my opinion, I do believe that education can be a worthwhile measure with careful consideration of other impediments.
emmawattson 2 / 4 1  
Are you sure that people expering finacial difficulties find it impossible/hard to have a real meal and that is the reason why they decide to risk their heath with unhealthy food? I think you should rethink about this and find another ideas to replace it.
You are not being asked to deliver a solution to the problem in this essay. You are only being asked to do a comparison discussion of the 2 ideas that people have about the given topic. So this should have been a 5 paragraph essay that contains two public points of view, with proper references to each public thought. These will be written from the third person plural point of view. The personal should be presented using first person pronouns to refer to your thoughts or opinion and supporting information. Your paraphrase is inaccurate to a small extent because you said; "This essay contends that education is such an applicable solution". You should instead, have indicated that your personal opinion would be based on the comparison discussion points.

Third person pronouns (They, them, theirs) should have been used in the topic sentences that discussed the public point of view. While first person (Me, myself, I) should have been used in the non-existent personal point of view. The use of these pronouns, in the proper context is required for the completion and scoring of your simple / complex sentences. It is an important consideration in the GRA section.

Your opinion, in this presentation is a mere afterthought in the conclusion. That is not the place for the personal opinion since the personal opinion needs:

- Your personal idea or support of one of the two public opinions
- An explanation of why you support that side
- An example to help push your side as the correct side
- Additional supporting explanation (optional)
- Transition sentence going into the conclusion

There is room for tremendous improvement in your work. Specially in your use of words. Never use casual phrases such as "loads of" in a Task 2 essay. You are aiming to get a good LR score through the use of academic words in the proper form. While you may be familiar with English casual language, not all every day English words have a place in academic writing. You have to familiarize yourself with formal English sentence presentations to gain a better overall score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the influence of Education on eating habbit