TOEFL Essay,"Influence of information available on internet"

ana_p 27 / 81  
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me some more strong ideas about this topic...? I am not satisfied with mine.

The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world.

Internet plays a vital role in today's fast paced world. It has made available worldwide information at one place. In ancient days, we had to go to the places to take out or find out some information but, today internet made it simple for us. Information available on internet has a great influence in our lives.

Internet has vast information available from which we have to find a correct and useful data. I remember, my brother was about to take admission for his masters after completing his bachelor's degree. There were no particular program was available at his place so he was searching from internet only. Internet made him easy to take his decision because, he could find out all available options then compare and decide where to go. So, information on internet has an amazing effect on my brother's career.

In addition, internet has made long distances short. It's very easy to access anyone can use it by following some simple instructions. We can search any kind of information by using search engine like Google. Nowadays, most of the work can be done online such as online banking, online shopping etc. Last month my husband wanted to buy insurance but he was confused which one to buy then he took out information of various insurance companies from internet; compared rates with other companies and then choose one after checking reviews. All was possible because of the availability of information on internet. In today's modern world, it is the best method of searching correct items and services.

Finally, internet has both kind of positive and negative information available. We have to decide which information is accurate and essential for us.

Thanks,
Ana.
ccrnn 1 / 2  
I love your essay but you had used 'available' several times I think you should find alternative words instead of saying available all the time

Good Luck :)
. It has made available worldwide information at one place. In ancient days, we had to go to the places to take out or find out some information but, today internet made it simple for us.

--------- change the order;

In ancient days, people had to travel a lot to find out information of other places. But, today internet has made it simple for us. Thanks to internet we can access information about any place in the globe instantly.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL Essay,"Influence of information available on internet"