An info about vehicles utilizing in Edmonton and some society reasons for using a car in the town.

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
The diagrams below give information on transport and car use in Edmonton.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart presents the information about vehicles utilize in Edmonoton, and the table shows the society reasons for using the car in town. Overall, the greatest vehicle use are car. It can also seen that the most cocieties' reasons use the car are for commute to work.

The most utilizing transport are car, representing at nearly a half of all vehicles. At 35%, Light Rail Transit are the second most popular transport. While using the bus and taxi have the smallest number at one in ten for both of them.

The majority people's reasons for usage the car is for commute to occupation are more than half, followed basis by using for business are more than two fifths. Next, inhabitants basis for using the car are taking for childrean at 40%. Interestingly, inhabitants reasons in the large city utilizing to pleasure such as shophing and leisure time have the smallest number for all of reasons are less than fifth respectively.

Hi Wiwik, here's another help from me.

- utilized in Edmono ton,
- the society reasons
- forwhy people are using
- use are cars .
- It can also be seen
- that the mostcocieties reasons
- behind car usageuse the car are
- is tofor commute to work.

- The most utilizingutilized transport are cars ,

- The majority people'sMajority of the reasons - for usageusing the car
- is forto commute

Wiwik, it is quiet clear that you understood your analysis, however, the way you interpret it, it did not transcend properly. A little more practice and read through or review the language rules, learn how and when to use the words "to" / "from", there's a huge difference and this is crucial in building the idea of your analysis.
Masfufah 10 / 12  
The pie chart presents the information about vehicles utilize in Edmono ton, and the table shows the society reasons for using the car in town. Overall, the greatest vehicle use are car. It can also seen that the mos cocietiest' reasons use the car are for commute to work.

MY SUGGESTION:
THE PIE CHART GIVES INFORMATION TYPE OF TRANSPORT USED IN EDMONTON AND THE TABLE SHOWS THE PERCENTAGE OF REASON USING THEIR CAR. OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT, THE MOST FAMOUS TYPE OF TRANSPORT IS CAR AND IS USED FOR COMMUTE WORK
liv_ryu 13 / 22 6  
Hi Wiwik, some corrections may be could help you, here:

The pie chart presents the information about vehicles utilize in Edmonoton,compares the tendency of transportation usage in 4 types while the table shows the society reasons for using the car in townthe reasons of car usage in city . Overall, the greatest vehicle use are carcar is the favourite transportation among society . It can also seen that the most cocieties' reasons use the car are for commute to workTo work is the main reason of car usage in most individuals .

The most utilizing transportationareis car, representing at nearly a half of all vehicles. At 35%, Light Rail Transit areis the second most popular transportation . While using the bus and taxi have the smallest numberonly minority of people use bus and taxi as transportation at one in ten for both of themeach .

Home / Writing Feedback / An info about vehicles utilizing in Edmonton and some society reasons for using a car in the town.