Information about current yielding by source in New Zealand and Germany

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Electricity Generation by Source in New Zealand and Germany

A breakdown of the information about current yielding by source in New Zealand and Germany in 1980 and 2010 is provided by the pie charts. Overall, New Zealand generated larger electricity than Germany in 1980, but it reversed in 30 years later. Moreover, in 2010, Germany produced much electricity from nuclear source and New Zealand was from coal.

To begin with, in 1980, coal was the most sources to produce electricity in both New Zealand. New Zealand produced current from more than a half of coal than Germany was just less than a third. The domination reversed on Petroleum source. Then, natural gas was the second larger at around a third from both countries. Nevertheless, New Zealand did not have nuclear source to generate electricity.

On the other hand, coal was the essential source in New Zealand whereas Germany depended on Nuclear at 155 in 2010. Coal was the largest source in New Zealand in 2010 at 150 that six fold lower than Germany. It had the same number of petroleum source in Germany at 27, while New Zealand only two. However, New Zealand produced tenfold hydro than Germany did. Then, natural gas was the lowest source in both countries over the year. 203w
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi Miss Anna.

Again, please do not forget to upload your figure here.

Overall, New Zealand generated larger electricity than Germany in 1980, but it ...

i suggest you to change the "generated larger electricity" because the data are not available at the figure. i'm afraid that it could be an opinion.

... to produce electricity in both New Zealand.

==> both countries

... more than a half of coal than WHILE Germany ...

New Zealand in 2010 at 150 that six fold lower than Germany.

==> that are six fold higher than Germany.

It had the same number of petroleum source in ...

same number with?

I hope it can be useful for you.
Goodluck and Keep Spirited.

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about current yielding by source in New Zealand and Germany