The information about electricity generate by five fuels in New Zealand and Germany

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The pie charts below show electricity generation by source in New Zealand and Germany in 1980 and 2010.

A breakdown of the percentage of information about using electricity generated by five fuels in New Zealand and Generated is exposed in four pie charts in 1980 and 2010. The data is measured in percent. Overall, the biggest usage of fuel was coal in New Zealand in 2010, and nuclear used by most of Germany inhabitan in two years period. However, pertoleum and Hydro was the least that used by both coutries in 2010.

According to the pie charts, there was a dramatical rise of coal usage New Zealand citizens in 2010. It was more a third than in 1980. In the same year saw that Hydro was above three-fold than Germany people, at 30. The largest petroleum usage came from Germany, at 22. It was more twice than New Zealand in 1980.

There was an extremely increase of Nuclear usage in Germany, at 155 which it more seven fold than previous year. Natural Gas experienced a dramatic decrease in 2010 by both country, at two. In contrast, it witnessed a quite big use in 1980, at a under a third. It was the second largest of fuels usage in both countries between other fuel sources. (196W)

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Bada!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

Introduction:
Look at my example below:
A breakdown of the information about using electricity generated by five fuels in New Zealand and Generated betweeen 1980 and 2010 measured by percent is exposed in four pie charts .

I have seen some typo in your task.
However, pertoleum and Hydro was the least that used by both coutries in 2010.[/quote]
petroleum
countries

Pay attention to your subject verb agreement.
most of Germany inhabitan in two years period.
decrease in 2010 by both country , at two
inhabitants
countries

Germany people, at 30
by both country, at two.
from Germany, at 22.
You have to use different style, it is so boring to see that.

Hope it helps you. FIGHTING :*

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about electricity generate by five fuels in New Zealand and Germany