Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The information gained about happiness rating for married and unmarried people in the USA

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The chart below show the result of a survey on happiness rating for married and unmarried people in the US and the effect of children on the overall ratings of a married couple.

The bar chart reveals the percentages of statistic rates a happiness of people in their life based on married and unmarried in the USA and also effect children in a family. it is evident from the information that, the married couple have the highest rates while married couple both of children or not in family have a similar rates.

Looking detail on the data, all ages married groups from teenager to adult over 65 ages have similar patterns rates, in which group 18-29 ages is the highest rate of 45 percent compare the others group have a range around 2- 4 percent. Otherwise, based on not married in the US citizen below 64 ages, averages have a half of total percentages than the married couple. In addition, there are anomaly data which 34 percent group aged 65 and overs say happiness in their live

Turning to other data, most of the American couple say that have a child below 18 and over 18 ages happy in their life around 41 to 44 percent. However, That averages rates also have similar rate than people without children in their family at 43 percent.

Home / Writing Feedback / The information gained about happiness rating for married and unmarried people in the USA