Information about learning something from television

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Question
Some people say that you can learn more about another country by watching television programmes and films about it than by actually visiting it.
Is there anything you can learn about another country by visiting it that you cannot learn by watching programmes and films about it?

Observe television programs and movies to learn about the others countries in overseas are better than directly visit. I tremendously disagree with the statement that people have better understanding about worldwide countries only by watching programs and films.

People can answer their curiosity is one of the benefits they can get from observe television programs or films about a country in the world. Not only they can study about common information about the nation, but also they can know more about the building structure, inhabitants and others essential information. For illustrate, from my own experience, I can found a new facts about the environment particularly American inhabitants, they are consist of large number of culture, religions and region states. Moreover, I also can broaden my knowledge about wildlife in Africa when I saw National Geographic program in television.

Although the viewer able to expand their knowledge from television and movies, they also only know small portion of factual information about the country. Furthermore, viewers only know the information is offered by media and not the real conditions such their upward aspects in economic. That's the background why visiting is the better way to know about any aspect of the country. When we visit directly to a country, we can face the real condition of the social atmosphere in there. In addition, we can learn about their lifestyle, habits and prosperity of local inhabitants which not expose by television program and movies. For example, when I was visited German few years ago, I felt cultural shock because the citizens in there are very discipline and obey any rules in their country rather than our people.

All in all, directly visit to other country are better way than observe television programs. Personally, for some condition, we can still expand our knowledge not only by watching television programs and directly visit the country, but also we can read several books and search on the internet.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
HALLO DIOBA.. here i try to give you some suggestions.. i hope it helps!

YOUR QUESTION

Some people say that you can ...

YOUR ANSWER

Observe television programs and movies...

MY COMMENTS

1. PARAPHRASE THE QUESTION SUCCESSFULLY
2. HAVE NOT ANSWER HOW TRUE THE STATEMENT. YOU MUST ANSWER THAT QUESTION WITH "THIS IS TRUE" OR THE OPPOSITE
3. IT IS NOT AGREE AND DISAGREE QUESTION
4. YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER ABOUT THE NEXT QUESTION " IS THERE ANYTHING YOU LEARN.."
5. YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN YOUR REASON.. ACTUALLY YOU MUST PUT YOUR BRIEF REASON IN YOUR INTRODUCTION

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE INTRODUCTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND THE BASE IDEA FOR YOUR BODY PARAGRAPH..

KEEP WRITING AND GOOD LUCK !

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about learning something from television