The information about the number of people who used television for sports in different countries.

HoangThuyAn 2 / 3  

Television viewing figures for sports by country, in millions

The table below gives information about the number of people who used television for sports in different countries.
It is clear that the figure for tennis in 4 different countries was the highest, the opposite was true for Athletics. It is remarkable that the number of USA citizens viewing TV for sports was higher than the other countries.

Looking at 2 leading sports, tennis and golf, both of them was the most watched by most of people in all 4 sports. While the number of inhabitants in 4 countries watching tennis was nearly the same height from 6 to 7 million people, the opposite was true for golf. It is remarkable that the number of USA citizens viewing golf on TV was the highest figure shown on the table, at exactly 11,2 million, by contrast, the figure for the others was under 4,5 million populations.

Meanwhile the number of citizens viewing athletics in 4 specific countries was 16,9 million at about from 3 to 5,5 million people for each of the 4 countries, the figure for motor racing was the lowest number shown on the table, at 12,7 million inhabitants. It is noticeable that UK had the number of watching motor racing was the highest in 4 countries, with 6,4 million, while the figures for Australia, USA and Canada were only 3,7; 1,5; 1,1 million respectively.

andreita89pp 2 / 6  
most of them was were
UK had the number of watching motor ... this phrase does not make sense you need to redo
You have actually written too many words for this essay. The aim is to spend only 20 minutes on this task. The number of words that you wrote tells me you used 40 minutes to write it instead. Remember, you need to use more time for the Task 2 essay. The task 1 essay is just a simple report so the word count is anywhere from 150-175 words. 200 would be the highest maximum word count, but that means you won't be allotting time for your review and revision for the content of your work.

Don't forget to use a comma after adverbials like million , respectively. You need to list the names of the countries in the chart as a part of the summary overview. It helps you to meet the required sentence count. It also forces you to use required information only instead of word fillers as you did in this essay. A long essay will not guarantee a high score, only a well written essay can do that.
OP HoangThuyAn 2 / 3  
@andreita89pp
Tks you very much. I will reduce it reasonably

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about the number of people who used television for sports in different countries.