Information on the percentage of British people donating their money to charity - IELTS

ainirere /  
The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.

The percentage of British people donating their money to charity by the range of age for the year 1990 and 2010 has been depicted in the chart. Overall, it is noticeable that the British people who giving their money to charity in the year 1990 are higher than in the year 2010.

In 1990, youngsters age 19 to 25 were the lowest percentage for contributing their money to the charity, it was around 17%. While, the greatest percentage was adult people age 36 to 50 at about 43%. Furthermore, these British people (age 36-50) in 2010 possessed same proportion to adult people age 51 to 65 in 1990 at 35%.

In 2010 however, the highest number of British people donating their money to the charity was adult age 51 to 65 at nearly 40%. Whereas, the youngster age 19 to 25 was the smallest percentage in which likewise in the year 1990, but the proportion was lower at only 7%.

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello Miss Ainirere, I have read your writing. Let me give you suggestion. I hope it can help you. Thanks

In my opinion, it would be great if you explain about the highest first rather than the lowest. So then, in the second paragraph, you should talk about the highest number, while in the third paragraph talk about the lowest and (it is not a must) the interesting thing.

I see that you have not explain about interesting thing in your essay, then let me give you example about it.

"interestingly, although people aged under 50 became the highest group which donate their money to charity in 1990, but in 2010, they shifted to the lowest"

Home / Writing Feedback / Information on the percentage of British people donating their money to charity - IELTS