The information about the percentage of budget allocated by a school in UK for some aspects

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
These three pie charts show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991, and 2001

The pie charts give the information about outcome aspects in the one of school in the UK according in 1981, 1991, and 2001. Overall, The highest spending money was paid for teachers' salaries in the three different years. Most of the aspects fluctuated even there were an increase and decrease trends in insurance and salaries of other employees.

In 1981, The school spending money to pay teachers' salaries and resources at 40 percent and 15 percent. By the next ten years there was an increased by 10 percent and 5 percent. In 2001, the percentage went down at 45 percent and 9 percent. Payment of furniture and equipment fluctuated In 1981 and 1991 slightly from 15 percent to 5 percent but increased by 18 percent in 2001.

In contrast, in 1981 and 1991, the percentage of other workers' salaries fell by 6 percent while insurance payment rose by 1 percent. In the next decade, there was a slight decrease from 22 percent to 15 percent in salaries of other employees while insurance went up at 8 percent
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ifra.
These are my thoughts towards your writing. Please, you provide your time to review my notes. Hopefully, those can help you.
GOOD LUCK

... give the information about outcome aspects in the one... THE PERCENTAGE OF BUDGET ALLOCATED BY A SCHOOL IN UK FOR SOME ASPECTS IN THREE DIFFERENT YEARS; 1981, 1991, and 2001.

Overall, The highest spending money was paid for teachers' ...

To get the high score, you can directly demonstrate your ability to compare figures.
Overall, it is important to note that the school's management always had prioritized to allocate most of incomes for salaries of teachers, while the cost of insurance in the school had become the lowest expenditure.

In 1981, The school spending money to pay teachers' ...

Honestly, your body paragraph was less interesting. You have to be braver to show off. I mean you compare the figures. For example:
Initially, the salaries for teachers successfully had become the highest spending in the school with the percentage at two-fifths. Meanwhile, the fund for the insurance broke a record as the lowest expenditure in the same year, regarding at 2%. Besides that, while two aspects, the learning resources and equipment, were the same level at 15%, the salaries for other workers started the second highest spending representing at almost twice as much in 1981,
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello miss ifra.
let me give you some suggestion.

1.number up to ten you should write as words (ten, five)

2. to make your essay more interesting in writing numbers you can use percent as symbol %.

3. preposition --> according to
... of school in the UK according in during 1981, 1991, and 2001

overall well done. good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about the percentage of budget allocated by a school in UK for some aspects