Information about percentage of passengers satisfaction level of US air travel service

daya23 4 / 4  
The chart provides us information about precentage of passangers satisfaction level of US air travel service in 1999, 2000 and 2007. The table which assisted within the chart, give the details of satisfaction indicators. Overall, the number of satisfied customers was increased gradually and peaked to 72% in current year.

From 1999 to 2000 the figure of satisfied people rose by 4% ( at the precentage 65% to 69%) while people who were not satisfied decreased by the same number. The disastified category shows a negative trends in period. It fell down by 8% during eight years. In 2007, only 24% of people felt disastified with their air trip experiences.

Good service from flight attendants was the most significant factor why people enjoy travel with air plane, because the satisfaction precentage always rises until 92 % by years. Furthermore, only 47% of people felt the seats were comfortable in 2007 (the data in 1999 and 2000 were not provided). The ticket price became more reasonable for the passengers during poll period, satisfied people rose significantly by 20% and reached 65% according to the last year of this survey. On the other hand, satisfaction in courtesy of check in either gate agents was fluctuative, and drop to 88% in 2007. For schedule flight aspect, after rose by 4% to 79% in 2000, the precentage was remainly constant.

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Hello, daya23

The chart provides us information about precentagepercentage of passangers satisfaction ...
... assisted within the chart, gives the details of satisfaction indicators.

... shows a negative trends in period.

For schedule flight aspect, after roserisen by 4% to 79% in 2000, the precentagepercentage was remainly constant.

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about percentage of passengers satisfaction level of US air travel service