Information about the recruitment of teachers in Ontario between 2001 to 2007 - the graph.

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
The graph below shows information about the recruitment of teachers in Ontario between 2001 to 2007

The line graph gives information with regard to the percentage of teacher's recruitment according to year of graduation from 2001 to 2007 in Ontario. At first glance, it is evident that the recruitment of English-language teacher saw a high level at the first year, while at the end of period it decreased significantly. Note, the proportion of French-language recruited teachers experienced a fluctuation over a 6-year period.

According to the line graph, it reveals that the percentage of both teacher recruitments had a fairly similar level of between 70 per cent and 75 per cent in 2001, while the teacher's recruitment for English-language decreased gradually at 40 per cent. However, France teacher's recruitment experienced a significant rise to around 52 per cent and then rose again at approximately 78 per cent over two years.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the line graph shows that the recruitment of French teacher was fluctuated and reached a peak at approximately 75 per cent in the end of period. In 2003, the percentage of English teacher's recruitment saw at 40 per cent and then fell significantly at around 25 per cent in 2007.

siddiqumar 15 / 9 8  

The line graph gives information with regard to the percentage of teacher's recruitment according to year of graduation from 2001 to 2007 in Ontario. At first glance, it is evident that the recruitment of English-language teacher saw a high level at the first year, while at the end of period it decreased significantly. Note, the proportion of French-language recruited teachers experienced a fluctuationfluctuated over a 6-year period.

Moving to a more detailed analysis analyze from the line graph shows that the recruitment of French teacher was fluctuated fluctuated and reached a peak at approximately 75 per cent in the end of period. In 2003, the percentage of English teacher's recruitment saw at 40 per cent and then fell significantly at around 25 per cent in 2007.

dear,
Thutydaniel
your writing is actually good but you have to be careful for your tenses such as active and passive voice. Also, please pay attention to article when you use, and make balance to you head in noun phrase.

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about the recruitment of teachers in Ontario between 2001 to 2007 - the graph.