The information in regard to the number of people who attended 3 London museums between 2007-2011

agenda123 1 / 1  
Unfortunately, there is a problem with the site and i am not able to attach an image.

Also, i think the main problem of the report is that, there are not enough compares between the museums - i am interested to read your thoughts on the report.

The bar chart reveals the information in regard to the number of people who attended 3 London museums in the period between 2007 and 2011. Overall, the peak of tourists who visited the museums was observed in 2012.

In 2007, the most visited museum was the Victoria and Albert, which has been attended by approximately 14 milion people. The lowest number of tourists was experienced by the National Gallery , with only 6 million visits throughout the year, whereas the British museum has been visited by twice as much tourists. In the next two years the number of visits in the National Gallery increased by 2 million people and in 2010, the figure hit 11 million attendance per year. The amount of visits in the Victoria and Albert museum has decreased significantly since 2007 and in 2010 only 6 million people attended the museum. The figure of the British museum dropped dramatically in 2008, but in the following 2 years the number of visits started slowly to rise.

In the last couple of years, an increasing patterns were observed in the all 3 museums. The figure of the National Gallery hit its peak in 2012, when more that 15 million tourists attended the museum. At the Victoria and Albert museum, even though the exceed was not as dramatic as in the National Gallery, the number of visitors went up by 3 million in just 2 years. The increasing trend at the British museum continued and in 201214 million tourists visited the institution.

• Museums compare
hanadyz 5 / 8 3  
My opinion about the ideas that could be discussed in this chart is two things:
1-you can do exactly what you have done by showing the remarkable counts in certain years , like in 2011 and 2012
2- you can also show in general which museum has the highest number of visitors and which one has the lowest among the whole study period

Hence, you can choose either points or combine these two ideas in one essay

Home / Writing Feedback / The information in regard to the number of people who attended 3 London museums between 2007-2011