IELTS 2 the information about science, or any other important research should be shared freely

haochengwang 2 / 2  

the information - important factor for the development

Title: Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business, and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.

There are widely differing views on the issue of whether the information about science, business, or any other important research should be shared freely. Some people would suggest that some of research data are too valuable to be publish; however, I personally believe that it will be better that if people can share their information to the world. The reasons for my position are as follows.

First of all, I believe that no matter technology, medical science or other major subjects are all improving in the world, and the reason that push them forward is that we use the the research data which someone had done before to make a whole new theory. For instance, some of cancer experts can look back to see what kinds of treatments had been used before so that they can avoid to make the same mistake and try some new treatments for their patient.s

Secondly, some old information can be use for comparison. For example, the global warming is getting more and more serious recently, if we can use the data which someone had collected from the past time, and make a illustration to show people how the climate changed in these past few years, it will be a good warming to give people alarm.

In summary, I once again reaffirm my position that it is good to share as much information as possible to the people in this world. the new ideas and creations always based on those researches that someone had referenced, if we share the information to others and keep updating what we got, in that way, the world can be quickly improved
Your approach to this discussion does not follow the required format. Therefore, your TA score will be failing. You are not using the 5 paragraph format for this discussion based on:

Par. 1: Paraphrase + discussion instructions
Par. 2: First public point of view (using third person pronouns) with an explanation of the public point of view
Par. 3: Second public point of view (with third person pronouns) including an explanation of the public point of view
Par. 4: Your personal opinion (using first person pronouns) + explanation (make sure to support one of the two public opinions)
Par. 5: Summary conclusion

You have shown me that you are totally unfamiliar with the discussion formats for the Task 2 essay. This means that you have no idea how to write the essays. You will get failing scores each time you do not format the essay according to the required discussion instructions. Before you continue to write other Task 2 essays, you have to familiarize yourself with the various writing patterns first. It would be in your best interest to review the other discussion samples here so you can learn how to approach the various discussion topics based on the errors and corrections of the work of previous test takers. As of now, I am nowhere near confident that you will be able to pass the IELTS test.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2 the information about science, or any other important research should be shared freely