Information about several issues which people have when they live in other countries

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The bar chart illustrates information about several issues which people have when they stay in other countries in the percentage. Overall, it can obviously be seen that sorting out finances and healthcare are the main problems which they face in all age groups.

According to the data, people aged 35-54 and people over 55 have the highest percentage in having problem with sorting out healthcare which is above 35%. However, the youngest age group find the most difficult problem in sorting out finance at around 34%. Moreover, sorting out finances is the second highest issues that the new comers aged 35-54 and over 55 have at 35% and 28% respectively while 18-34 age group has 33% in getting setting out healthcare. On the other hand, finding schools for their children has the lowest percentage in all age groups in which the youngest age group has 6%, the middle age group has 18% and 2% of the oldest having that problem.

amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
countries MEASURED in the percentage.

above 35% more than a third

the youngest age group FINDS

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about several issues which people have when they live in other countries