Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities.

To what extent do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages?

In this day and age, information technology is becoming more and more popular of people's lives. As such, technology plays an important role of people's lives related to many aspects such as home tools, leisure and work activities. Therefore, I personally believe that information technology has some drawbacks, but many beneficial effects are likely to be excellent.

On the one hand, information technology has drawbacks for some people using it too much. For instance, young children that spending their time by watching television and play games online, seem to have short span of attention because they just focus on what they see that can make them happy without thinking of their bodies and foods. As a consequence, this action can make them to neglect other activities and also they will gain disease.

On the other hand, it is important for people to know about information technology in all aspects. Firstly, information technology can help students for studying such the internet. This is because there are many contents of the internet that is able to help student's exercise when they need some references. Furthermore, information technology provides many types of information that people need and it is easy to find with the advancement of technology nowadays. In addition, technological tools like computer can be adapted as library at home so that people can do their works in their leisure time.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that information technology contributes people to spend their lives more comfortable in their daily activities. It is imperative that people also should pay more attention of their physical activities and they should be aware of managing all the information that they fine and need.
Help4essaY 1 / 2  
Firstly, information technology can help students for studying the internet
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Your introduction here seems going around in the circle. Please you can read more your intro. How the meaning is? frankly, there are some sentence have a similar meaning, it is better if you try to merge them to be simpler and also I think you can mention directly how the drawback and benefit are? so you can lead your reader to understand easily about your essay. Let me an example:

Information technology improves people's activities in all parts of the world. In most cases, this change leads plenty of individuals to finish their works in workplace from their home or while travelling. As such, I personally believe that advanced technology ensures some people to be more flexible and enjoyable working although being unhealthy lifestyle is considerable challenge for lots of persons.

Hope it helful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure