Information technology is such a commonly used term in the twentieth century. Remote work is popular

anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace. (e.g at home, when travelling, etc)
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh in the disadvantages?

Information technology is such a commonly used term in the twentieth century. As such, it is argue that an increasing of number people rely on it for many activities. While it useful for certain aspects of human lives such manage work in own place, it could be harmful and brings negative impact for people health.

Technology is highly useful for many aspects of people life. In workers field, technology could produce much more productivity. Due to the fact, workers can do many tasks using online resources. Interestingly, technology can reduce time-consuming for people. They can easily manage their task wherever they want such at home. As a result, technology has a huge benefit for workers productivities.

Despite these positive effect, one of the impacts of information technology is that it could be unhealthy lifestyles. People often spend time in front of computer screen or smartphone to access information on internet. For example, the Lancet published study about people who working in food bloggers checking out hundreds of mail in a day. Workers who spend from 41-48 hours in a week led to a 10% increased the risk of stroke. Consequently, if people rely too much on screen, they could obtain a dangerous ailment.

In conclusion, although information technology could help people in daily work activities at outside office, it is argued that it could damage people's health behavior. Having said that, we should balance time to rely on technology and take a break from screen.
Hanan125 4 / 9 2  
I think the main argument here is not about technology. It's about having the opportunity to work from home vs in a normal work place .In this regard you need to introduce advantages for working from home such as flexible schedule and caring for your family. On the other hand you need to introduce the disadvantages which could be the lack of teamwork as you won't have your coworkers with you also the distractions that are found at home.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Anggi..
Your writing is good.
I closely read your writing..
I will give you few suggestions.
I hope that these can improve your ability to write..

Interestingly, the technology can reduce time-consuming for people.

... one of the impacts of the information technology is that it couldcan be unhealthy lifestyles. People often spend time in front of a computer screen or a smartphone to access information on the internet.

In conclusion, although the information technology couldcan help people in daily work activities at outside office, it is argued that it couldcan damage people's health behavior. Having said that, we should balance time to rely onthe technology and take a break from the screen.

Note: You should consistent to use a tense so that readers are confused to understand your writing.
You should also notice using an article (a/an/the)

Home / Writing Feedback / Information technology is such a commonly used term in the twentieth century. Remote work is popular