information technology make a polarised society and this will lead to serious social

thaly 1 / 1  
The growth of technology keeps moving unexpectedly. People are doing their best for this invention, and they have been taking so many advantages from this information technology. However some certain people who are living without the information technology still cannot use those information technologies for their own benefit. That comes to the question whether this will lead to serious social problem. This easy will discuss how the information Technology is advantageous and how the people on the other side are suffering from this updated technology.

Once the technology is developing, it is easy for the people to approach the updated information. News spread can let people learn and be well prepared to the uncertain and concerned incident in the future. Tsunami in Japan happened around 2011 could be a good example of how importance the information should be fast spread. If the alert of the Tsunami appeared, there would be no such great damage and death tolls. Following that information technology does make the way of life better on the ground of the economic, social, and educational purposes. Students easily reach to the sources they are searching, and get the information around the globe. However there is there are some negative impacts that we can find out from the little understanding of the information technology.

People will lose their confidential information because of posting the personal information on any online application, and possibly their banking account is hacked because of online phishers getting their personal information online. In some cases there can be the crime of defame to some certain people and worldwide spread, which can damage their reputation unconsciously. It is a great useful technology for those who can take advantages from that, but it is nothing to the people that cannot use this technology and it brings a huge gape of development between those who can improve themselves by that technology and those who do not have the idea of it.

Last I strongly agree that information technology is very beneficial to the people though it possible has bad impacts to the people. Still in the real world people are trying to develop the information technology for the demand of daily life and further improvement.
asifulizlam 3 / 7  
Tsunami in Japan happened around 2011 could be a good example of how importance the information should be fast spread.

In the year 2011 tsunami aggressively hit the coastal area of japan.
Without seeing your full essay title it is difficult to make meaningful comments. Hope you will post it here.

The growth of technology keeps movingunexpectedly.

unexpectedly? I don't think so because we expect the technological growth every minute :D
The growth of technology keeps moving forward at a fast pace.

People are doing their best for this invention

.... what invention? You need to assume that reader knows nothing about your topic. So you need to introduce it in the introduction following the structure I mentioned to you in one of my previous posts.

Once the technology is developing, it is easy for the people toapproachacquire the updated information.
OP thaly 1 / 1  
the topic is (The age of Information Technology has taken a lot of people by surprise. While it has become a way of life for some, others know very little about it and may be unlikely to learn. Eventually we will have a polarised society and this will lead to serious social problems.

To what extent do you agree with this statement? Write some examples (as in a-i above) of the areas you might cover in an answer. Do not feel that you must agree with the argument put forward in the question. Try to re-write the task in your own words. On your own, write your answer simply and clearly in about 250 words.)

Because the title box limits the words numbers that is why i can not write the whole topic.

I am looking forwards to your comments :)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
However some certain people who are living without the information technology still cannot use those information

....some and certain mean the same. So one word makes the other redundant.

After reading your prompt above I think you need to pay attention to the structure of your introduction. It is not structured properly to introduce your topic in an interesting way to the reader. Introduction plays a vital role in impressing the reader because if he or she cannot understand what you are going to discuss, then it's very unlikely they'll follow the rest. I'm quoting dumi's suggestion for you to follow for your introduction.

Home / Writing Feedback / information technology make a polarised society and this will lead to serious social