The information about two different ways of collecting water for further use

andika08 81 / 80 16  
The information about two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes

The diagrams represents two methods of collecting water for irigation purposes. First, there is an equipments which are basket made of bamboo or leather and a rope. Then the rope is hold by two peoples. They stand besides the water source. It had a depth for 1 until 2 metres. After those peoples are positioned properly the assemblance of transference can be started. This basket is made for fill to irigation channel by attracted the rope. Next, the water goes through up and distributed to the fields. That method called swing basket.

Second, it different from the other one. The parts contain for several equipments, which are bucket, rolleys and pulley. Then, roller is moved by cow and the amount of water increased. This irigation channels will be fulled. It method called rope and bucket. Overall, both methods had an each advantages for who was moved it and showed about progress from current development.

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Hello dika^^

i give some advise to you and i hope it helps
please notice your spelling write with correct spelling
# singular noun always uses singular verb and plural noun use the plural verb too

The diagrams representsabout two methods of collecting water

# for + V ing => for filling not for fill
First, there is an equipments which areismade from basket made of bamboo or leather and a rope.
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi there,
I will give you some suggestions as I found some mistakes in your writing,
- This basket is made forof fill to irigate the channel byof attracted the rope.
You should put the appropriate preposition, made+of, and you may paraphrase the words in order to make a good sentence and give clear meaning`

- Second, it is different from the other one.
You should put to be "is " there
- The parts contain for several equipments, which are bucket, rolleys and pulley.
( contain of, equipment is an uncountable noun so you do not need to put" s" there, rolley= Trolley
ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
First, there is an ( there are several) equipments (Wrong spelling) which are basket made of bamboo
Then the rope is hold (use held because passive) by two peoples (people is plural) so do not use s at then end word (better use two persons)

After those peoplesare positioned properly the assemblance of transference can be started ( Pay Attention S+V+CON+S+V+)
It method called rope and bucket ? what do you mean? ( this method can be helped by rope and bucket)

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about two different ways of collecting water for further use