Information about wages for healthcare professionals in four different countries

rahmat248 7 / 7  
A breakdown of information of wages for healthcare professionals in four different countries is depicted in table. Overall, it can be seen that, doctors receive more wages than nurses. In this case, while country D provides the highest salary for healthcare professionals, the opposite was seen in country A.

To begin, country D and country c as a destination countries which receive healthcare professionals from abroad. give high wages to their own healthcare professionals, country D offers $ 3,420 for nurse and $ 10,200 for doctor, it is by far the highest wages for medical personnel, while, country C provides $ 2,900 and $5.500 for its medical personnel.

In contrast, as a source countries which supply healthcare professionals to other countries, country B and country A give a low salary for their medical personnel. Country B provides $ 350 for nurse and $ 700 for doctor, compared to country A with only $35 and $64 for salary of healthcare professional, making this country as the lowest wages for medical personnel.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Rahmat.
I would give a few suggestions. I hope these could help you to enhance your writing better. Actually, one of crucial steps is that you have to know about underline of data which was presented. For example, there were two cluster of countries in the table so that you should beware while you try to compare the data.

In this case, while country D provides the highest salary for healthcare professionals, the opposite was seen in country A.
A and D are extremely distinct because one is supplier and another is receiver.

The alternative sentence:
Moreover, country D successfully broke a record as the highest receiver in budget of the healthcare professionals, while donation given by country B was crowned as by far the greatest supplier.

A closer look to the table reveals that country C and D were the receivers for the medical budget from the other countries. When it came up about the wages of doctors, country D allocated the salary at $10,200, regarding as the highest wage in the healthcare jobs. Meanwhile, this job for country C solely got the wage at approximately a half as much. In any case, the nurses of country D received the salary more than country C, which had a gap between two countries by $520.

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about wages for healthcare professionals in four different countries