Informative essay on How to improve writing skill?

barbiegirl 1 / -  
A good writing gives me more opportunities to express myself more clearly and persuasively, and lead to raises and promotions. I belived that my way with words will make my resume, cover letter and interview all the more impressive. Because of this, I improved my writing skill by some steps below.

Firstly, good writers are good readers. As I read, I can get the information and I will become acquainted with different writing styles, or voices. I also know the way how to express my opinion with my audiences. Therefore, the first step is trying reading newspapers, magazines, novels or books as much as possible to improve the writitng skill. As we read, remain thoughtful and critical, asking ourselves what it is we like about the author's writing, what we don't like and whether or not we agree with author's perspective so that we can learn the way how we write.

The second step is using grammar structure and glossary. We must study carefully the grammar structures such as types of sentences, types of clauses, punctuation and so on. An illustration of this, if we do not use punctuation between two separate sentence, audiences can not understand what we write. As a consequence,the varier sentence tructures we use, the more interesting the writing is. In addition, using good vocabulary makes the writing better. For this reason, if we use transition between two separate paraphrap, the writing will be fluent and coherent. As a result, trying use transition and specific words, but it is easy to understand.

Next step is the most important step, because is consume of two steps are mentioned that is making outline. Before we start writing, identify the single idea that we are trying to get across and making an outline is a diagram of what we plan to write. It can be indispensable for organizing our thoughts before you begin writing. Next, boiling it down to a sentence or two: this is called a thesis statement. Actually, a particular piece of writing should only contain passages that support its thesis in some way that is body. Accordingly, it charts our paper's introduction, body and conclusion. Giving one or two example makes audiences understand and persuade. Finally, double checking to avoid redundancy and repetition and not lack of our ideas when we write. After we write a essay completely, we should read again to check mistake or some thing wrong in a writing.

Last step is not more important than third one, but it is necessary for writers. Although we follow carefully three steps, and we do not pratice to write frequently, we never will become a good writer, so this step is practise. It is belived that practice makes perfect. In fact, writing takes time and practice to develop a real talent for editing, but the end result is worth it - our writing will be more alive, more effective, and ultimately more likely to be read. Hence, our audiences can read, and just as crucialy, understand our work.
... Because of this, I improved my writing skill by exercising some of the following steps.
...I also know the way how to express my opinion with my audiencesreader
. Therefore, the firstnext step is to try reading newspapers, magazines, novels or books...
As a consequence,the varier?? sentence tructures we use, the more interesting the writing is.
Next step is the most important step, because is consumecombination
I made a few grammatical revisions, but more importantly I feel you should try to condense some of these particulars a bit to, ironically, make it flow a little more smoothly in the eyes of the reader.

Good job and good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Informative essay on How to improve writing skill?