Infrastructure improvement in Stockford during 1930 until 2010

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The changes of the village of Stokeford over eight decades which is began in 1930 and ended in 2010 is presented by maps. The most noticeable change was the replacement of farmland with houses area.

To begin, there were lots of farmland in Stokeford in 1930. It was located in the East of River Stoke and in the East of houses and primary school. Besides that, Gardens were located in the South of primary school, while large house in the East of gardens. There was road infrastructure run through in the middle of Stokeford. In addition, in the West of primary school, there was shops and post office which also located between houses area. Afterward, in the North of houses area, there was bridge.

In 2010, there were many changes in Stokeford. There was no longer farmlands since it was replaced by housing area which also located along side of the road. The shops were also replaced by housing area, and after that, half of the gardens experienced the same thing with shops too. There were two new large houses in the east of primary school. Besides that, a development was occurred in the previous large house and it changed becoming retirement home.

Diqon 10 / 33 12  
The changesdelete (S) of thea village of Stokeford over eight decades which is began in 1930 and ended in 2010 is presented by maps. The most noticeable change was the replacement ...the most noticeable changes involved the number of houses built in 2010. in any case, it shows some crowded population over the time period.
ainirere /  
To begin, there were lots of MANY farmlandS in Stokeford in 1930.

In addition, in the West of primary school, there was WERE shops and post office which also located between AMONG houses area.

Home / Writing Feedback / Infrastructure improvement in Stockford during 1930 until 2010