Some inhabitants think that government create too many rule though it is for their own safety.

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Governments make many rules to protect people from danger, for example, by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe that there are too many rules nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

A great deal of inhabitants believe that government establish too many regulation in order to keep them safe. I extremely disagree with this statement as the government make reasonable rule not only for their citizen but also for environment.

These days, according to environment condition, there are lots of danger that threat people safety. Government establish many rule to protect their citizen from danger or keeping them from doing something dangerous as they can influence the future of the nation. For example, after global warming issue appear, many rules are made by government for their inhabitants to not overuse fossil fuel as it can increase the greenhouse gases. As a result, government and inhabitants can give contribution to keep the Earth away from climate change. Undoubtedly that these regulation are made for humankind safety.

In addition, at present time, life expectancy is decrease though the number of population is increase. This is because many people is careless not only to their own safety but also other people safety. For instance, in the past, parents tend to ask their children to go to school by foot or bicycle rather than fossil fuel vehicle. On the other hand, nowadays, it is common thing to let children ride motorcycle or car to go to school, although they do not have driving license. As a consequence, the number of transportation accident increase significantly which also linked to the decreasing of life expectation. It is clear that many rule has been made by government to keep this problem away.

Therefore, there is no doubt that government establish lots of regulation to protect their citizen from several problem due to environment condition and people's behaviour itself. However, I believe that make lots of rule is not the best solution to tackle several problem, government should give education according to specific problem to inhabitants, and so then inhabitants can do the right things without the force of the regulation.
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
A great deal of inhabitants believe that government establish too many regulation in order to keep them safe.It is believed by most people that regulations established by government are too many. Even though, those measurements are subjected for citizens themselves so that they will keep safe . I extremely disagree with this statementthat people's opinion toward government authority as the government make reasonable ruleit is beneficial not only for their citizen but also for environment.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some inhabitants think that government create too many rule though it is for their own safety.