Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Inherent Truth - something that you do is more important than what you say to people

Naph 9 / 17 6  
Do u agree or disagree with the following statement?
Actions speak louder than words.

The maxim actions speak louder than words, I believe has an inherent truth in itself, in as such that it refers to something that you do is more important than what you say to people which I consider as being universal in scape.

Personally, I believe that such a maxim can be applied in situations in which one person has the freedom to say whatever, so it is not going to believe all of own words. This I suppose can be best illustrated by when someone is going to preside or want choice by people, he says device for getting the votes of the people; whereas he does not act all of his words. Another point worth mentioning is that my speaking is much different from my action in real world, as in the case of I imagine doing anything; hence, I do not have enough tools and assistance for this situation. What's more, I think words do not have an effect on the people than actions they do, like when I promise to my friend maybe she did not confide in me; however, I was shown with act she could see my goodwill, because in this world people heard a lot of speak and say about the others and the government that they did not act their promise. Finally, I would like to wrap up by saying that this maxim is applicable in situations where actions are method to convince people that for accept owner says in many fields such as politic, economic, sport, culture and daily life.

It is based on the above mentioned reasons that I would like to reiterate that I believe the maxim actions speak louder than words to be universally true.

Home / Writing Feedback / Inherent Truth - something that you do is more important than what you say to people