Initial steps have always been the most difficult and important in achieving something worthwhile.

Sardor_lion 1 / 1  
do you agree or disagree with the following statement : good teachers are more important to child`s development than good parents.

Initial steps have always been the most difficult and important in achieving something worthwhile. In uncertainty world hot debates about child`s development is getting much hotter. Some people hold an idea that teachers are more crucial in child`s development in comparison with their parents while others contradict this idea and asserted that parents are more important in child`s development than their teacher. From my perspective, although good teachers play an essential role in child`s development, parents` role in child`s development exceeds teachers` role. Children spend more time with their parents than their teacher that means parents made more influence on children. Children and only parents are ready to be there for their children. in the following essay, I will develop my opinion by supporting specific examples and details.

To begin with, there is an old saying going like that "tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are". That sounds like that tell me your parents and I will tell you who you are. Actually, there is no denying that for all of us, our parents are our initial and powerful influencers on our live. Because we are get used to spending our major time with them when we are children. we take them as a model for building our personality. For example, my mother is kind and so polite to all age of people. I could not remember that my mother or even my father punished me when I made a mistake on my childhood. She used to explain me how it was bad of me to do wrong things and how I could react when I face again with such situations. As her lessons were in polite and sincere manner, they impacted on establishing my personality.

In addition to the previous point, parents are our first teachers. It is as clear as water that we all learn how to speak, how to walk, how to eat or how to dress from our parents. As we take a first step with their help, why then they can`t be most important people in children development? Take you or even me as a good example, when we all were infant, we are most likely disagree with our parents` actions relevant to teach how to walk, eat or even dress us. They endured all our stubbornness and continued to grow us with their iron patience. Moreover, they get us ready for society, school and real life with their continual support.

Last but not the least; only our parents will always be there for us for every ups and downs in our childhood. Of course, good teachers will help us when we encounter some hardships in coping with lessons or even personal problems. Unfortunately, teachers are incapable to be always there for us. But our parents are ready to be always there for our well-being. For an instance, my favorite math teacher helped me a lot to do well in my class or sometimes gave some advice on my personal problems. But he cannot be with me all time. But my parents have been there for all kind of personal or professional problems. Only they encouraged and stimulated me when I felt frustrated with some obstacles related to my live.

What have been recently stated, I can make a solid conclusion that good teachers are not as important as their parents in child`s development. Because parents are initial influencers in children`s development. parents teach us the primary lessons that will be incredibly useful in children mental and behavior development. And most importantly only our parents do their best to be there for our development. That`s why I disagree with the statement that good teachers are more important than good parents. And I am pretty confident in saying that my parents play much more important role in my development than my teachers.

hi there!! i am a fresh user of this awesome site. this is my first thread! it would be my great pleasure if anyone checks my essay and give me explanatory comments about my work. big thanks beforehand!!
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Could you tell us what the purpose of your essay is, like IELTS or TOEFL?

Initial steps have always been the most difficult and important in achieving something worthwhilethe development of children

In uncertainty world hot debates about child`s development is getting much hotter. Some people hold an idea that teachers are more crucial in child`s development in comparison withthan their parents while others contradict this idea and asserted that parents are more important in child`s development than their teacherfavour the role of parents .

From my perspective, although good teachers play an essential role in child`s development, parents` role in child`s development exceeds teachers` role.

While the importance of teachers is undeniable, I believe that parents play a more vital role in bringing up children.

Children spend more time with their parents than their teacher that means parents made more influence on children. Children and only parents are ready to be there for their children. in the following essay, I will develop my opinion by supporting specific examples and details.

Reasons could be saved for body paragraphs. You don't need to state them in the introduction.

That sounds like that tell me your parents and I will tell you who you are.

Don't use "you" in academic writing. Anyway, I don't think the first two sentences of this paragraph add much value.

we are most likely to disagree with our parents` actions relevant to teach how to walk, eat or even dress us.

What do you mean by this sentence?

Last but not the least;

A comma should be used instead of a semicolon after "least".
OP Sardor_lion 1 / 1  
Mister Wandering, thanks a lot for your valuable rectifications. it was for my toefl! have you ever taken a TOEFL iBT exam?
i cannot wait to see ur response !!

Home / Writing Feedback / Initial steps have always been the most difficult and important in achieving something worthwhile.