Task 1 - The initial teacher training Program over following a two-year period.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The table reveals the number of people who stay in the Britain for obtaining teacher training education over following two years, between 2005/6 and 2006/7. This compares with the percentage of male qualifiers. Overall, it can be seen that the total of qualifications for learning is the highest which is followed by PGCE which is stand for Post Graduate Certificate in Education, BED and other degrees, while the female has dominated with a huge number in all aspects.

In the initial teacher training (ITT) program, teaching qualifications gained the immense rate with total 31,930 pupils and solely increased by 15 people in the next year. Interestingly, the difference among all categories were far. Based on the data, for PDGE stood at 24,405 students with details of more than 17 thousand for female and almost 7 thousand for the male group. This was decreased slightly at 23,900 in a year. In addition, BED and other degrees had different significant percentages between men and women, the number of women at 83.6 percent and rose by 1 per cent in 2006/7, while the aggregate of men who joined in this group was only 14.4 percent and increased just under 1 percent.

Hi Irfan. your essay is quite informative and really uses the data given in an interesting manner. It is nice to see that you explained the important acronym in your report because the others who wrote a similar report did not do that and I often wondered what it meant. Your sentences are really coming into focus now with improving subject verb agreement usage. Keep up the good work. Now, I'll try to offer you further guidance below :-)

the number of people who STAYED in the Britain IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A teacher training education COVERING THE YEARS 2005-2007.
-Since the years are consecutive, you can just present it in connected terms.

This compares THE PERCENTAGE OF MALE AND FEMALE QUALIFIERS

Overall, it can be seen that the total of qualifications for learning is the highest which is followed by PGCE which is stand for Post Graduate Certificate in Education

- I think you need to offer some figures here in order to explain what you mean by highest total qualifications. It will give the statement clarity. Remember, data and figures matter when writing a report. Without those, your reader is lost.

teaching qualifications INCREASED with A OF total 31,930 pupils and solely increased by 15 people in the next year.
- Which year? Assume that your reader cannot access the chart. Always be information specific. That is the job of a researcher.

for PDGE stood at 24,405 students with FIGURES of more than 17 thousand for female

This was decreased slightly at 23,900 in a year.

between men and women . THE number of women
---

Good job!
OP irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Thank you very much for all of your suggestions @ vangiespen. This is the valuable corrections for me.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - The initial teacher training Program over following a two-year period.