Initially, car was the most popular private vehicle amidst walking and riding bicycle.

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000

A breakdown of the information about changes in the way people travel in England is depicted in the table. It is measured in miles between 1985 and 2000. Overall, most people prefered to ride a car than other transportation. Furthermore, it can be seen that there was a significant increase in total average distance that had been reached over a fifteen-year period.

Initially, car was the most popular private vehicles amidst walking and riding bicycle. The distance was roughly 4800 miles in 2000. It was totally differs from bicycle which had the tiniest number of distance at only 51 in 1995 and 41 in 2000 while the figure for walking had five times larger than it.

On the contrary, public transportation was predominated by local bus in 1985 and train in 2000. In addition, apart from local bus, four other modes of travel experienced to grow in the number of average distance. Other transportation reached the largest gap in the rising distance by approximately 135 from 450 in 1985 while taxi inclined slightly by 29 to 42 in 2000. (179)

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Septidara.

I am gonna try to review your writing.

there was a significant increase

You should avoid use "significant increase" (Change language) because there were only two years. It is usually used for the graph. It is better if you bring that in the reality fact clearly.

The distance was roughly 4800 miles in 2000

I have got the meaning of that description. It seems vague data. Ba careful of describing the vague data because it can make your score fall down. The examiner will reckon you display the data inappropriately.

public transportation was predominated by local bus in 1985 and train in 2000

You try reading this. It actually did not have the meaningful information. You should check again what you write to make sure what you write is in your mind.

THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TENDING TO BE USED BY CITIZENS IS LOCAL BUS IN THOSE TWO YEARS.

Actually, your grouping is not enough interesting. There were a large number of attractive trends which you explore to get the high score. Besides that, you should prioritize to bring or transfer the data to the real meaning so that what you described seemed the useful information

Keep writing
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Initially, car was the most popular private vehicle amidst walking and riding bicycle.