Instead of finding measures to solve climate change problem we should find some ways to live with it

Nhungmeow246 1 / 2  

Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it.

In an ever-changing world, preventing climate changes is an alarming problem that humans have to face. Some people assume that instead of finding measures to solve this problem we should find some ways to live with it. I totally disagree with this idea.

On the one hand, human life quality would become worse if we accept to live with climate changing. It is without controversy that natural resources are irreplaceable parts of our life notwithstanding how modern people are. For a clear example, natural energy resources such as oil, coal, sun still contribute the largest energy percentage of the whole world. Moreover, people's life expectancy almost sticks to the quality of the surrounding environment. Climate change can cause many disasters such as floods, storms, volcanoes, these fierce phenomenons can damage facilities immeasurably and even make people die.

On the other hand, live with climate change is just a reason that people give out to hide their lack of responsibilities to the environment. To prevent climate-changing people have to obey various rules and they decline their profits. For example, to decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in polluted air, factories would have to update their systems that require a huge financial resource. Therefore, companies usually ignore this method. Besides, people do not have the exact knowledge as well as behaviors to prevent the fast-changing climate. They usually blame for the busy life and their convenience that ignore the environment. For example, the way that people use private transportation is increasing dramatically this totally cause the air quality to become worse at an alarming rate.

In conclusion, find a way to live with climate-changing is totally not a holistic measure for our life. I entirely think that humans should improve the alarming situation instead.
Why do you totally disagree? What are the reasoning topics you will be discussing? Present the outline of topics to increase the clarity of your opinion. You can say "I totally disagree with this idea based on 2 reasons. First.... Second..." That will be enough to help create a stronger prompt restatement + Response outline for your next paragraphs.

As an extent / degree essay, you must use justifications for your opinion in the 2 reasoning paragraphs. Convince the reader that your opinion is the correct one by disproving 2 publicly known norms or information that you feel can be counter argued. This essay is strongest when done using counter arguments. That means, present what people believe to be correct about the topic, then present information that disproves the said opinion. Hence the "degree" or "extent" of your disagreement. You could say something like "While it is accepted that.... is beneficial to the environment, I oppose this idea because the end result of that practice is..." Just to give you an idea of how to create a counter argument. Yes, this is one essay where the written debate format can be used.

Home / Writing Feedback / Instead of finding measures to solve climate change problem we should find some ways to live with it