An intelligent audience watching TV acquire positive sides from it - the perception is important

ali27 2 / 2  
please correct my essay. I would be appreciate to know where is my mistakes

Television has had a significant influence on the culture of many societies. To what extent would you say that television has positively or negatively affected the cultural development of your society?

Media is one of the strongest and most affecting tools on society members. Television as a particle of media, which is the most pervasive one among other media, plays an important role on society culture. But there are different view about it, if its disadvantages outweigh advantages, it become a kind of wrecking ball.

People who believe television damage society's culture, introduce some evidence for their claim. Firstly, they compare ancient lifestyle and modern. They say, population relationships was more strengther than today, because they had more recreation customs which needs presence in a groups and were less technology dependent but nowadays with existence of TV series, Talk shows, sitcom people tend to pass their free time in watching them so gaps between families has increases. Secondly each channel or TV program tries to introduce their notion, each of them propose their thoughts which thinks it is best for society and unfortunately some powers use this method to induce what they think on targeted people. For instance west and east culture has lots of difference but west media's because of their ability in money and presenting their thought could effect on east culture and change their believes.

It cannot deny television advantages on people life. Nowadays with hundreds of rolling news channels you cannot miss incidents which happened in world, sometimes those news effect on people's deals in order to its like chain connect to their life. The other channel such as documentaries or educational one present some information which are useful for individual's life or numbers of TV series can be watched in free time. Even some special programs are introducing people customs which is coordinated with targeted people.

Television cannot be said absolutely has downside and benefit. Usually audience select a program to watch and its perception from that is more important. An intelligent audience is one who watch carefully and compare with their custom then tries to acquire positive sides.
zigolf 2 / 3 1  
gaps between families has increases

"They say, population relationships was more strengther than today, because they had more recreation customs which needs presence in a groups and were less technology dependent. But nowadays with existence of TV series, Talk shows, sitcom, people tend to pass their free time in watching them so gaps between families are increasing ."

-> This sentence contains many ideas. Dividing it would be easier and more smooth to understand.
-> The last sentence had a verb agreement error and sound not natural. I think "are increasing." would be better. <<< i guess (^o^)

"which happened in the world."
" in order to its like chain connecting/connected to their life."

Home / Writing Feedback / An intelligent audience watching TV acquire positive sides from it - the perception is important