Woooww..., I don't know what to write if I have this task. Perhaps, I'll spend more than an hour and work much too hard for this. hahahahaha.
The charts shows information regarding hours of children aged 7 to 14 in institutional instruction in different countries in 2005
Overall, the total number of intended instruction hours in public institutions rose gradually in children development.
The charts shows (1) information (2) regarding (3) hours of children aged 7 to 14 in institutional instruction in different countries in 2005.
1. Write the chart shows or the charts show. This needs subject-verb agreement
2. Write 'about'. The noun of 'information' should be followed by a preposition 'about', not 'regarding'. You might write: The chart shows information about...
3. Write 'instruction hours'. Have a look at the prompt given; Instruction hours is one phrase
The chart compares twenty-nine countries in the terms of the overall number of intended instruction hours in public institutions for children aged 7 to 14 over a period of 2005.
Overall, the total number of intended instruction hours in public institutions rose gradually (1) in children development (2).
1. Write 'a decrease and rise'.
2. Write 'children aged 7-14'.
This chart doesn't talk about children development which refers how children are capable of doing more complex activities as they get older.
Overall, the countries selected showed the peaks and troughs of intended instruction hours
Hope this help you :)