A personal interest cannot be the predominant reason to choose an occupation.

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  

To find work you love, don't follow your passion

After a research conducted, it revealed that the number of people who followed their passion for choosing an occupation has increased simultaneously. Although some argue that passion will lead to being success, the study reveals that following fervor results with 90 percent will be failed and it was known that personal interest cannot be a predominant reason to choose an occupation. However, current scholars concluded that "altruism" is an essential basis to select your career. It helps scholars to discover the purpose of life by doing a valuable activity to present superior world for all citizens.

source: youtube
HI Lincoln, here's another one from my end.

- To find a work you love, don't ...

- After a research conducted, itA research conducted recently, revealed that the number of
- will lead to being successful ,
- percent will be failed and
- it wasis known that personal interest

There you have it Lincoln, there's not much to look into or to modify in this particular summary essay, however, for future writing reference, mind the logical content of the essay, don't go behind the idea, you have to go in sequence, this will ensure that you are able to summarize the essay in a way that the events are logically explained, therefore it will be more comprehensive.

I hope to review more of your essays soon and keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / A personal interest cannot be the predominant reason to choose an occupation.