The Interest of students on the subjects learnt will influence the learning motivation of them

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
In recent years, the majority of people have tended to learn science and technology than the other subjects, due to the reason that these subjects will be more useful in the modern era. However, some people consider the students are supposed to learn their interest in the university. In my point of view, it is better when subjects learnt by students should have benefits in the future.

The Interest of students on the subjects learnt will influence the learning motivation of them. They will be more spirited when they learn their favorite subject. The students who interest to learn art, but they are forced to study science and technology or technique will influence their learning motivation. It cannot be denied that is the learning motivation is one of predominant factors which can pressure their learning outcome. Therefore, some people consider the subjects learnt by students are supposed to be related their curiosity. However, the benefit of their subjects in the future is pivotal part which must be considered as important.

It is indisputable fact that some universities have provided plenty of subjects considered do not have pivotal role in this modern era such as music, art and the other subjects and a wide range of students prefer to study there to improve their interest. It cannot be denied that these subjects will not encourage their career in this era. According to the data from International Labor Institute (ILI) in 2015 showed that the majority of students who are alumni of these subjects have the opportunity bigger to be unemployment, due to the reason that their subjects needed on this era.

All in all, I consider that the students are supposed to study the subjects which will encourage their career in the future.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
In my point of view, it is better when subjects learnt by students should have benefits in the future.should deliver benefits in the future

The Interest of students on the subjects learnt will influence the learning motivation of themtheir motivation to learn

They will be more spirited when they learn their favorite subject.they tend to be have more spirit when they learn their favorite subject

The students who interest to learn art ----> there is no verb

but they are forced to study science and technology or technique will influence their learning motivation ----> when people are forced to study science and technology, it will decrease the spirit to learn more

It cannot be denied that is the learning motivation is one of predominant factors which can pressure their learning outcome. -----> double verb, grammatical error

to be related to their curiosity

It is indisputable fact that some universities have provided plenty of subjects considered do not have pivotal roleto do not have important role in this modern era such as music, art need punctuation mark and the other subjects and a wide range of ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Interest of students on the subjects learnt will influence the learning motivation of them