Interesting information about two traditional methods used to collect water in the past

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Topic :

The diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams give us information about two traditional methods used to collect water. Overall, both of the methods are useful to the farmland. However, they rely on different power and depth of the water.

The first methods called the swing basket used to irrigate water from the river that is usually 1-2 meters deep to the farmland. The tools consist of basket made of bamboo or leather and tied by four ropes on the all sides. Two people will hold he ropes and get the water from the river. Then, they will swing the ropes, so the water from the basket can splash to the agricultural land.

The other method is rope and bucket. This method is different from the swing basket because it is pulled by buffalo and are not got from humans. The ox is tied in a slope that connected into bucket in the deep well under 50 meters. When the buffalo pulls the slope. the rollers and pulley will moved, and the bucket full of water will come out from well and enter the irrigation channel beside the well.

bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha Dinartika, below are my suggestions for your essay

The diagrams give us(avoid using pronoun "we" "us") information about two traditional(conventional) methods used to collect water.

The first methods called(named) the swing basket ...
Two people will hold he ropes and get the water ...

This method is different from the swing basket(another) because it is pulled by buffalo and are not got from humans.
... the rollers and pulley will moved , and the bucket full ...
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi...

The diagrams give usgives information about two ...

Two people will hold he ropes and get the ...
Then, they will swing the ropes, so the water from the basket ...
(when you describe about diagram process, i suggest you to mention the equipment and how the system works)
When the buffalo pulls the slope. the rollers and pulley will moved, ...
(i suggest you, describe the process clearly, especially mention tools and how the system made it)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Interesting information about two traditional methods used to collect water in the past