International exchange program - is it advantageous for the secondary level students?

Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Topic - some teachers think that international student exchange would be beneficial for all teenage school students. Do you think it's advantages will outweigh the disadvantages?

It is argued by some tutors that students exchange program advantageous for secondary level students. This essay will discuss that the benefits such as cultural exchange as well as learning soft skills currently outweigh it's drawback of homesickness.

Most of the teachers believes that through these exchange service teenage students become aware about the history and tradition of others countries. That is to say that students could become more innivative and creative, when they interact with overseas student and gain something new while travelling in these countries. Many countries also provides student exchange schemes such as NSE by the UK government, for young students in order to expand their horizon. Another compelling,or related, benefit is that students obtain a new method of teaching and skills. They can also sometimes receive opportunity to do work there. For instance, one of my friend who did study under this scheme,now get a good job in Canada.

On the other hand, some students often face the difficulty while living far away from their home. This might be because of their closeness to parents and may be due to parents love towards their children. However, this is not a great problem, because after spending some time with the foreign students they started forgetting this sickness. A recent survey be The Times reported that only 2% students have this problem,which is as compared to its advantages very less.

In conclusion,no doubts for some it is difficult to live far away from home,but, when we look at its pros then most of students not consider this problem as acute.
db723 5 / 7 1  
Hello, I'll try to help.

That is to say that students could become moreinnovative and creative, when they interact with overseas student, and THEY COULD gain something new while travelling in these countries.

Many countries also provides student exchange schemes for young students in order to expand their horizon, such as NSE by the UK government.

receive opportunity to do work there.

now IS EMPLOYED in Canada.

Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / International exchange program - is it advantageous for the secondary level students?