İs international languages important?

Asya12 1 / -  
Languages have been evolving for a long time ınasmuch as same languages such as english has changed to both pronunciation and grammer rules between past and today.in spite of the fact that there were limited languages between same countires in the past era,each counries have its own languages in todays so the stories of languages endured many years ago.Also,same people believe that it is important to have a single language as an international official language while others believe the opposite opinion from given former people which include it will make it difficult to identify countries and cause a loss of culture.From my point of view for this ıssue,international offical languages are knew by people because all people need to communicate with each other so they will became both extraverted and open-minded in the their forthcoming lives.

Firstly,although nowadays there are various languages ,goverments have been accepted international languages such as not only english ,french but also spanish because there are lots of people lives in the world and they have their own languages since they were born.Hovewer,ıf they want to interacting with other people who know other languages from theirs,they should learn international languages because they can understand with each other thanks to that.Besides,reading news and books are very benefical for people ınasmuch as all countries and environment have some events such as wars and global warming and people need to different and lots of search ıf they want to have information about these events.They might prefer to international new and books because they became more informed than before thanks to theirs.As a result of these,people will became both extrevorted and open minded ıf would rather have single language as an international official language thanks to given above informations.

Despite of the these things,languages forgotten by the people because they want to use everyday and some people use only their own languages because they can fear for lossing of their cultures and languages.Besides,ıf they had not known international languages,they would have become introverted and closed minded due to that.For example,people who opposed to other languages learning,might have less speak skills and informed than other people who have international languages so they more became both asocial and insular than latter people because they do not find any international newspapers and friends to socialize.

To conclude,ı agree with people who think the languages are important because people became neither introverted nor closed minded while they became both extroverted and open minded thanks to that.
sophie77 2 / 3  
1. Also,same people believe that it is important to have a single language as an international official language while others believethought the opposite opinion from given former people which

Try to use different words

2.As a result of these ,people will became both extrevorted and open minded ıf would rather have single language as an international official language thanks to the information given above informations.

3.People will forget the language languages forgotten by the people because they want to useit everyday and some people use only their own languages because they can fear for lossing of their cultures and languages.

4.To conclude,ı agree with peoplewho thinkthe view that the languages are important because people ...

Home / Writing Feedback / İs international languages important?