Writing Task 1 : International student graduated In Canadian University

nda18 46 / 81 9  
A breakdown of the information about the proportion change in number of international student graduating from Canadian province universities for a five-year period, started in 2001 is described in the given bar chart. Overall, it was clear that more students were graduated in Canadian tertiary education in 2006. While the number of graduated scholars was decline in Alberta.

To begin, New Brunswick became the most popular Canadian province chosen by students to take their tertiary education, while Ontario is the least famous one. By 2006, an incline of number was seen in the former university by just over a half and the latter third-level education had risen by the same value.

Although nearly all Canadian provinces had upward trends and increased by a half in term of the number of international student graduates, only Alberta showed the decrement for the number of international alumni and it is decreased by around 2%.

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Nurul,
Frankly, your writing is great but there are some correction that I think will make it better.

By 2006, an incline of number THAT was seen in the ...

... of international alumni and it isWAS decreased by around 2%.Other proportions were unsurprised trend.

Try to at least write 2 sentences for each paragraph.

KEEP WRITING :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1 : International student graduated In Canadian University