International Tourism and its Influence on the Destined Countries

Nuval_flip 1 / 1  
Many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reason? solutions to change negative attitude?

foreign tourists and effect on a visited country

Nowadays, foreign tourists can cause a negative circumstance to the destined countries based on some argument from the countries' citizens. This essay will explain why it appear and how to tackle the issue.

Foreigner visitors in tourism object in certain country moderately contribute to decreasing traditional culture in the area. It occurs as almost all of the tourists build interaction with aboriginal inhabitants especially for longer duration of tourism. Morever, the most influential of the its decleaning is that a lot of the traveller do not understand about the local tradition. Because of that, many different life styles from outside easily mix with the local tradition. For instance, in Yogyakarta in two decades ago, the fundamentality of its natural culture was so significant influencing all of the people, but a decline of quality of natural life style occured about 8 years ago because of the location becoming popular and millions of international traveller visiting the area. To solve the problem, the government should try implying culture education for the visitors before they interact with local people. Because of that, the understanding and method to approach all of the part of the location can be implied by the foreigner.

Furthermore, the internatinal tourism can also influence on a increasing of polution area because of not enough information about activities restriction in the pleace given by the autority. In Kerinci which is one of the most incredble tourism objects in Sumatere island for example, the pollution caused by tourist wastes rises dramatically especially after big festivals held in the Kerinci lake and in Kayu Aro plant tea which is one of the largest tea plant in the world. the best solution for this issue is government should coorporate with original inhabitant for notifying the tourists to also contribute to taking care of lean environtment.

In conclution, Even though there are negative thing caused of international visitors such as decreasing quality of natural culture and rising of pollution, Culture education and collaboration work between governments and local inhabitant are potentially be able to handle that problem.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Sanufal, I have read your essay closer and found a few suggestions for improving yours.
In the first paragraph, you successfully rephrase the statement and question. Following that, you have shown what you will elucidate in the body paragraph serving in the last sentence of the introductory paragraph. However, you still made minor errors grammatically. Pay attention to the subject-verb agreement especially the third singular person.

Turning to your body paragraph, you actually can deliver your idea with full explanation supported by strong sentences.However, your logic flow didn't attend well there.

Morever, the most influential of the its decleaning is that a lot of the traveller do not understand about the local tradition. Because of that, many different life styles from outside easily mix with the local tradition.

Those explanations couldn't support each other. In fact, those should still relate to the first idea. You didn't review what happens if foreigners do not conceive the inhabitant rules. You offer an idea,but you were reviewing another idea. If you do continuously, your score for coherent will fall down. Keep your idea so that you present the idea and let the first become vague.

Besides, you use the same linking words many times although there are a variety of transitive words. Also, you are supposed to pick the appropriate linking words to produce move smoother.

Hopefully, my notes can help you and are always remembered for improvement next term.
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / International Tourism and its Influence on the Destined Countries