How many international tourists arrived in Brazil, Egypt, Malaysia, France, and USA (1995-2010)

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries.

A comparison of the information about how many international tourists arrivals in five countries (Brazil, Egypt, Malaysia, France, and the USA) between 1995 and 2010 is shown by the line graph. Overall, all of the countries experienced an upward trend in the number of visitors. The USA was the most popular destination whereas Brazil was the least.

From 1995 to 2000, four countries increased slightly while the number of tourists came to France rose sharply from 30 to 60 million. The USA as the city of the highest number of international comers gained 80 million in 2000 while the others were around 30. The increasing happened slightly in the next five years, and the USA held this position while Egypt and Brazil were a bear at above 10.

Between 2005 and 2010, when four countries rose gradually, the number of tourists decreased in the USA. However, the rising number of international comers in France gained the highest position as same as the USA at above 80 million in 2010. Malaysia which was about 40 million obtained the third position while Egypt and Brazil became the next destination about under 20 and above 10 million respectively.

MufliHamid - / 21 7  
... destination whereas Brazil was the least. SHOWED THE REVERSE. (INSTEAD OF USING THE SAME PATTERN OF ALL SENTENCES, YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT ANOTHER ONE).

the one which is experiencing an increase is the number of the tourists, not the country it self, so you need to put it in the beginning of the sentence in order to avoid misunderstanding.

you do not need to go detail but please use appropriate data.
... while the others were around 30.
they are not around 30, but France.
you can alter it to -> ....while others started the year with below 35 millions holiday makers.

the highest position as THE same as the USA at

Home / Writing Feedback / How many international tourists arrived in Brazil, Egypt, Malaysia, France, and USA (1995-2010)