The international trade make people utilize the all things from other country.

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
As global trade increases, many goods, including those we use on a daily basic, are produced in other countries and have to be transported long distances.

Do the benefits of this trend outweigh the drawbacks?

The most recently years international trade has increased. Many primary needs are imported from other countries. Eventhough this will make small local business bankrupt, its benefits like the ability of citizen needs which are not found in their countries, I strongly believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

Many disadvatages of international commerce, its can make the small local business bankrupt. Initially, the nation business will lose custumer because people are more interested with equipments from overseas. In addition, the local business have low quality needs are compared with international business. For instance, the nation business produce their goods use the standar national whilst the international business use the advance technology, it makes the quality of needs from other countries have more quality and inhabitants more likely to choose the high quality things. Again, the local business advertise their merchandise is not creative while the international business use all of media to advertise their things and they utilize the idol of citizens in the worldwide as model in their advertisement.

However, the international trade gives some benefits. Firstly, people can fulfill all of their needs because the international commerce provide the all kinds of merchandise. For instance, laptop Apple corp from the America. Then, people can use high quality products. For example, the goods from others country which have the sophisticated technology. Also, the standar people live is increasing since the things from overseas have value of luxury. It makes they have the high status social and it makes socities to have the high standar of quality life.

To sump up, although the commerce global render make more local product incompetitive selling, I strongly believe that this make people's lives more better. Where possible, the international business should be controlled.
dina79 20 / 26 3  
Pardon me, it is my suggestion paraphrase in the introduction, I hope this suggestion can help you for the best result in your task, I think it is good for your flow

The modern era shows that the internationality trend market exists in the whole world in which the generate stuff to use in the regular day and imported from abroad. While, the business in the local area has big problem competitor, the equipment fulfilling to myriad people in developing countries. I believe the most advantage better than the lack.
Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Hi wiwik, I try to give you suggestion in the conclusion.

To sump up, although the commerce global render make ...

"To sum up, although the global market can give a negative effect to the local business such as a closure selling, I utterly argue that it benefits to some extent such as serve some merchandises in high quality. Where possible, it is vital to control the movement of its trade. "
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Hi wiwik..
Here some my suggestion for you

There areMm any disadvan tages of international commerce

its can makecause the small local business becomes bankrupt.

the standar national standar

Home / Writing Feedback / The international trade make people utilize the all things from other country.