TASK 1: International Trade of Southland in Three Areas between 2000, 2016, and 2025 as the projecte

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
A breakdown of export sales of Southland in three different areas measured in £ billion between 2000, 2016, and 2025 as projected year, is illustrated in the bar chart. It is immediately apparent that the trend of three productions is different. In any case, dairy products have the greatest sales despite of fluctuation although international tourism is expected to break the record.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the upward and downward trend can be seen on international tourism and meat products respectively. Meanwhile dairy products showed fluctuation sales. In 2000, the products of farm stood at just below £7 billion before it jumped and set a sales record in the following sixteen year. However, the abroad trades of farm products were forecasted to fall slightly in 2025. On the other hand, tourism was the greatest export in 2000 and the sales climbed considerably and were projected to reach a high of approximately £10 billion in 2025.

Turning to meat products, it was the least popular choice in the time frame. Initially, the highest international purchase of meat was at £ 6 billion and these sales decreased significantly in 2016 and will hit a low of £5 billion in 2025. A closer look to the chart reveals that the selling record was dairy products in 2016 before global tourism is projected to come to a head of the popular consuming in 2025.

... sales of FOR Southland in three different areas ARE measured in THE £ billion UK POUNDS (DO NOT USE MONEY SIGNS, USE THE ACTUAL TERM) between 2000, 2016, and 2025 as THE projected year, ... It is immediately apparent that the trend of three productions is ARE different. ... the greatest sales despite of fluctuation although EVEN THOUGH international tourism is...

... trend can be seen REFLECTED on international tourism and meat... showed A fluctuation IN sales. In 2000, the FARM products of farm stood at just below £7 billion ... sales record in the following OVER A PERIOD OF sixteen yearS. However, the abroad FOREIGN trades of farm products were ARE forecasted to fall slightly in 2025 (USE FUTURE TENSE SINCE THIS IS YET TO HAPPEN) . ... and were ARE projected to reach a high of approximately £10 billion in 2025.

... and these sales ARE EXPECTED TO decreased significantly in 2016 and will hit a low of £5 billion in 2025. A closer look to AT the chart reveals that the selling record was IS EXPECTED TO BE FOUND IN dairy products in 2016 before global tourism WHICH is projected to come to a head of the popular consuming AS A POPULAR CONSUMER PRODUCT in 2025.
Pey28 8 / 13 1  
Halo Nuni,
You did a good job
:)

... measured in £pound sterling or UK Poundsbillion between 2000...
... the trend of three productions isare different. In any case, dairy products have the greatest sales despite of fluctuationDespite some fluctuation, dairy products have the greatest sales.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1: International Trade of Southland in Three Areas between 2000, 2016, and 2025 as the projecte