Internet has an advantage - make study, social life and work easier for people

aniso osman 1 / -  
advantage of internet

Please Review my essay , grammar and structure its needed for assignment purpose on 5th February 2015 and get back to me as soon as possible.

I agree internet has advantage and make easier for people from around the world to communicate with one another below are the support
Internet is sophisticated system and modern technology that emerged in 10 century ago; it has a lot of advantages within people, and connects all people around world through various purposes. We will look at different angles such as social, business, study, and office work and government management.

Social: there are social networks that allow people to maintain relations with their family, friends outside in the country through communicating via email, chatting. This is cheaper and easier than calling or writing letters.

Study: Students are experiencing the world through more than just books and assignments, expert networks are accessible and online classroom. The students can interact and engage each other through a web presence.

Business: the internet has many useful to the business people it promotes their products, and wider customer base. Information for entity can be obtained quickly and easily just visiting company's website, the customers will have ability to shop online and company's profitability will go up through online sale.

Office work: Employees can use various communication tools to interact or exchange information at work environment.
talibaquil 2 / 3  
I agree internet has advantage and make the life easier for people from around the world to communicate with one another. below are the supportreasons

Internet is a sophisticated system and modern technology that emerged in 10years ago; it has a lot of advantages withinfor the people, and connectslike connecting the people around world throughfor various purposes.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet has an advantage - make study, social life and work easier for people