Internet based courses are popular alternative university-based courses for students

anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
Question:
These days Internet-based courses have become a popular alternative to university-based courses. Some students prefer this type of learning because they do not need to attend lectures. Others argue that it is important to study at university. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Answer :
Internet-based training courses are famous type of university courses. As such, it is argued that pupils should not attend to class. While it is utterly true, as it provides education to remote student that would not able to travel to university, it is claimed that face-to-face learning has more effective for students.

First of all, some available courses on the internet are delivered formal subjects with regularly times. It is helpful for students from countryside areas to obtain similar knowledge as other students. For instance, a recent poll by the UK University found that by 15% of students who attended internet based training courses increased each year because of the better education system. As a result, students can access internet based courses wherever wireless hot spot and internet connection is available in their areas.

On the other hand, this does not mean that face-to-face learning is not important for students. Firstly, student can learn more fluently from lectures, if they attend the class rooms. This is because real communications still be the best way to obtain knowledge. Also, students have many friends which could help them to share a difficult course in university. Consequently, pupils have several arguments from their class-mates aim to improve their ability and awareness.

To conclude, although internet based courses offer facility to student who do not need to go to lectures, meeting the lectures in class rooms are very useful for students. Student could think advantages and disadvantages of internet courses learning before they prefer to choose this subject.
Caroot, when you develop your opening statement, remember to accomplish 3 tasks within it. Those 3 tasks are :

1. Restate the prompt in the manner that you understand it.
2. Indicate an overview of the succeeding discussion.
3. Mention your opinion on the matter.

Presenting those 3 elements should not take more than 5 sentences for you to do. In this instance however, you failed to present task number 3. I did not read any mention of your opinion on the matter. Please revise your essay to reflect the missing element. Everything else in the essay is acceptable as reasons and only require some grammar adjustments.

----------

Internet-based training courses are A famous type of university courses . As such, it is argued that pupils STUDENTS should not attend to classES. While it is utterly true, as it provides education to remoteLY LOCATED studentS that WHO would not able to travel to THE university, it is claimed that face-to-face learning has more POSITIVE EFFECTS effective for students.

COMMENT: STATE YOUR OPINION AS THE FINAL SENTENCE.

First of all, some available courses on the internet are delivered formal subjects with regularly times REQUIRE REGULAR CLASS ATTENDANCE JUST THE SAME. It is helpful for ALLOWS students from THE countryside areas to obtain similar knowledge as other UNIVERSITY ATTENDING students. For instance, a recent poll by the UK University found that by 15% of students who attended internet based training courses increased each year because of the better education system. As a result, students can access internet based courses wherever A wireless hot spot and internet connection is available in their areas.

On the other hand, this does not mean that face-to-face learning is not important for students. Firstly,A student can learn more fluently from lectures, if they attend the REGULAR classES rooms . This is because real communications IS still be the best way to obtain knowledge. Also, students have many friends which could WHO CAN help them to share UNDERSTAND a difficult course in THE university. Consequently, pupils STUDENTS have several arguments from their class-mates aim CAN DISCUSS PERSONALLY WITH THEIR CLASSMATES IN ORDER to improve their ability and awareness OF CLASS TOPICS.

To conclude,
COMMENT: YOU CANNOT CONCLUDE IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR PERSONAL OPINION YET. USE THE PRONOUN "I" TO SIGNIFY YOUR OPINION PARAGRAPH.

although internet based courses offer facility ADVANTAGES to studentS who do not need to go to lectures, meeting the lectures in class rooms are very useful for students. StudentS could think advantages and disadvantages SHOULD COMPARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of internet courses BASED learning before they preferto choose this subject THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION STYLE.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet based courses are popular alternative university-based courses for students