Will the Internet will bring people of the world closer together?

johnsultanov 1 / 1  
The past 50 years have seen a considerable increase in the popularity of Internet and online conversation. Therefore many people consider that, Internet can make people's relationship stronger. Despite the undeniable societal prosperity which Internet has brought to many nations all over the world, some people argue that it can reduce the face-to-face communication among the people. In this essay I will outline both aspects, before than representing my personally opinion.

To begin with, the internet is considered as cheaper and easier method of conversations which will be valuable for people to keep in touch together. In present days almost on every people has internet access in order to search some kind information or chatting with others. Because of positive impacts of the technology development, such as 3G, wi-fi or satellite connection, now Internet available almost everywhere on the Earth. Every day the number of people who has registered on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become increase. Due to such social sites people can converse with each other frequently. Now distance will not be barrier for conversation among the people. Therefore the Internet will make unbreakable relationship among the people all over the world

On the other hand, the Internet has some drawbacks which have negative impacts on society. Because of the wide dissemination of the online communication, some social skills as face-to-face communication become rarely using among the people. Nowadays, people prefer stay at home and chat with other in front of computer screen rather than face-to-face conversation on the outdoor. In the near future virtual relationships will substitute real relationships, which will adversely influence on social life. Because people can not represent their senses, loves or mutual understanding for each other through the internet

By way of conclusion, I affirm my position that the Internet has had a positive impact on modern life, because of its influence on communicatio

Please, check my work and give your own opinions about it...
The past 50 years have seen a considerable increase in the popularity of Internet and online conversation.

During the past fifty years, there has been a tremendous gain of popularity of the Internet and online conversations.

Therefore many people consider that (no comma)the Internet can make people's relationship stronger

In this essay I will outline both aspects, before than representing my personally opinion.

.... this line has a few issues; grammar, presentation, clarity etc.
This essay is focused on discussing both sides of this argument.
However, I prefer if you state your opinion in the introduction itself and then support that opinion in body paras by giving reasons and specific examples.

Home / Writing Feedback / Will the Internet will bring people of the world closer together?