The internet has caused a considerable discrepancy between modern life and past life.

naghmeh_ms 4 / 2 2  
Hello guys please put comment in my writing as much as you can. please correct my grammatical errors. tank you.

the widespread use of the internet has brought many problem. what do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? what solution can you suggest?

These days with improvement of technology lifestyle has changed. As far as I concerned among them internet has found a special place and play an important role in people's life. It has affected on communication, entertainment, knowledge and even health of people. Actually internet has caused a considerable discrepancy between modern life and past life. However it has made life easy and comfortable for humans, it can has harmful effects on customers. In this essay we will analysis the most important problems of using internet and several factors will be presented for solution them.

first of all there is widespread agreement that there is no thing more important than health so first we will explain negative effect of internet on health.Studies suggest that digital means such as PC, laptop, cell phone ,... have detrimental effects on heart and brain even overusing of them can cause of some serious diseases such as cancer also it can lead sedentary life style that obesity is a result of it . Secondly it can be addictive so it cause some users avoid to do their daily work and about student do homework.Even it is seen that employees use internet for personal activity in their workplace instead of do their duties. In addition there is a problem related to children or even young people and it is that there are some websites such as chatting rooms for making friend. I think it can be dangerous because you do not know who is the other person.

In my opinion, we should try to fell these negative effects. First we should do research and gain information about the right way of using internet for instance I read in article about detrimental effects of computers and internet on our health and in it was written distant between our eyes and desktop should be 20 cm otherwise our eyes will be week . Secondly users should manage their time in using net. Especially parents can limit hours that they children spend on net and encourage them to do other hobbies such as play football, tennis or paint.

overall, there is no doubt that benefits of internet is much more then it's harmful effects.We should know that we are living in real word not virtual world. Social web such as Facebook, Line and Viber are very interesting useful for us, providing that we devote a suit time for using them.
There are obvious capitalization errors in your paper. You need to learn to proof read your work and use the spell checker that comes with all word processing programs. These programs help you limit the grammatical, simple punctuation, and sentence structure errors in your work prior to in-depth editing which we can help you do. The essay talks in great detail about the problem posed by the internet but it only skims over the solutions possible for the problem. You have not properly developed the solutions portion because you only mention a sentence or two about an article that you read about the problem and possible simple solution. There is nothing in the essay that shows you have considered any solutions to the problems based upon your own analysis and conclusion regarding the problem. You need to write the solutions part of the essay as a separate paragraph so that you can better develop the ideas pertaining to the discussions you have presented. Your possible solutions can be based upon research that you conducted or common sense and logic. It is not difficult to figure out workable solutions to the problem that excessive internet usage has presented to our modern society.

Home / Writing Feedback / The internet has caused a considerable discrepancy between modern life and past life.