IELTS Task 2 : The Internet Has Changed Everything

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
The internet has probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what you extent do you agree or disagree.

Life in nowadays more easily thanks to the internet. It is the most powerful creation during the last three decades, without it our life will be contrary. And I strongly agree that the internet changes our life.

Long before the internet was found, our society lives closely. They spend much time to talk each other directly, unlike after the internet was created, they more likely to communicate using the internet and avoid the warmth of gathering together. In addition, the crime rate before and after the internet created increased dramatically, because the criminals have another way to accomplish their mission. Another reason is, the internet cause an addiction. There is a high number of the internet users have addicted to the internet, and this is really damaging.

However, the internet has changed everything. At the present time, the internet becomes the first choice when human beings will do anything. Such as studying, the students more likely to open the internet than the book. Some students say that the book was boring. In contrast to the internet, they can find the same information in the book, but different cover. It means that the internet more interesting than the book. Another reason is it change the way people communicate, before internet exists, people more hardly to communicate with one another, but now, people just touch particular place on the hand phone screen or click some button on the computer's keyboard and they will connect with people who they want.

All in all, the internet becomes an essential part of the human being. This life would be different if the internet not found.
Hi Muflih, I like the way that you presented your essay. You managed to put across both the good and the bad, the positive and the negative of the internet and its existence over the past 30 years of human life. It is a balance look that shows how well you understand the prompt and can manage to get your thoughts across to the reader. However, your conclusion was too short. That is always a common problem when writing a conclusion. Let me give you a little tip about how to better write a conclusion.

1. Summarize your thesis and discussion.
2. Repeat your stand.

Those 2 points normally cover the standard 3 sentence conclusion requirement.

Now for some grammatical corrections:

Life in nowadays IS MUCH EASIER more easily thanks to the internet.

without it our life will be contrary DIFFERENT

our society lives D closely

They spend T TOO much time to talkING TO each other directly

In addition, the crime rate before and after the internet created increased dramatically,

the internet causeS an addiction

There is a high number of the internet users have addicted to the internet

However, t The internet has changed everything.

At the present time , the internet becomes IS the first choice when human beings will do anything.

Such as studying, the Students ARE more likely to open the internet than the book.

find the same information in the book, but different cover. ONLY FASTER

that the internet IS more interesting than the book.

Another reason is it changeD the way people communicate,

, before internet exists ,

people more hardly to communicate with one another,

-----

This is a very thorough discussion of the topic. Good work :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 : The Internet Has Changed Everything